Wednesday 9 March 2016

LACE UP

 
I love midi dresses and skirts; and this suede midi skirt called out to me so of course I had to have it! I find them easy to wear and the results can be stunning; sleek, chic and practical!

The midi dress/skirt has made a comeback in a big way; and while easy to find on the high street, they are not always easy to wear. A midi dress is designed to sit just below the knee and if you get it right, it can look stunning. But get it wrong and it can make you look frumpy. My main rule is to make sure the skirt hits at the right part of the leg and with us all having different figures, the rules can vary with us all. Make sure the hem sits just below the knee and not at the widest part of the calf, and you will look amazing! Keep it simple: make your midi dress or skirt become the star of the show and everyone's eyes are drawn to it. 

This long sleeve body suit (from Missguided - if you haven't looked on their website, DO IT!) teamed with the midi skirt has a lace up front and is one of my favourites at the minute. I have to stop myself wearing it over and over; there is such a thing as overkill!


Watch - Olivia Burton
 
 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss OPG | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig