Thursday 3 December 2015

Timberlands


So autumn/winter is here which means it’s officially Timberlands weather! And that means before we know it it’ll be freezing winter, yet it only seems like summer was yesterday. I’ve put this outfit together combining all the seasons together. I’m clinging onto a bit of summer still wearing my white jeans, but I’ve got my winter bomber jacket on whilst wearing my Timberlands. I’ve wanted some Timberlands for ages so finally invested in some, and I haven’t looked back since! I can’t say I’m much of an autumn fan, I’d rather either be on the beach with a Mojitos in the summer or wrapped up at home with a hot chocolate in the winter, the drizzly autumn season isn’t my favourite but I’m loving the fashion this year!


Timberlands - Here Here Here
Bomber Jacket - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Watch - Cluse Watches




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss OPG | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig