Wednesday 27 January 2016

CASUAL


Okay, I want to talk to you all about this outfit; now I am generally a girly girl, but I also love my comfort and firmly believe that there's nothing better than slipping a pair of my favourite trainers  on. You can still look totally stylish even when going comfortable; it's all about the style! 

I went on a recent trip to Bruges and knew that I needed to be comfortable in my outfit as I was going to be doing some serious walking and sight seeing. But this didn't mean i wasn't keen on looking my best! I love the Joni jeans from Topshop; they are a great fit and are tight and snug while holding you in perfectly in all the right places! They are not only comfortable, but can be worn both casual and smart, hugely versatile! And team them up with a slogan tee - something else i love, and very on trend. This one sums it up perfectly I think, and with a jacket, you've got a comfy, yet stylish outfit. Perfect for a weekend escape to Bruges, Brussels, Paris, or wherever your feet may take you!

Oh and while I'm on the subject of Bruges, there is a photo diary to follow.. watch this space!


 Trainers - Nike Roshe Run
Shirt - New Look
Slogan Tee - New Look


































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss OPG | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig